News Week - 03/07/17

I just got back from GDC in San Francisco--apologies for the week of silence. I got to attend many inspiring talks by various talents and see old friends in the game industry. Highlights: Costume design concepts for Westworld, PlayDead team's (they made Limbo and Inside--super awesome looking games) talk, seeing the art dev of Old Man's Journey. 

Now I'm back and slowly catching up with life.

CLAN eBook sale begins tomorrow! Check back here tomorrow where I'll be sharing the latest audiobook reviews. Once you buy the ebook, the audiobook is offered at a discounted price.

Other book news:


Novel 6 (gritty action-packed, dark novel): was greenlighted by my trusted editor. Excited to find out the best way to publish this one.   

Novel 7 (dark psychological thriller): was my surprise of the year. This novel wrote itself in two weeks. I'm currently polishing it up and then I'll see what next steps are. I've been extremely obsessed with this story. 

GRAIL paperback status: I've got about 50% of the art done. Projected to be ready this spring. 

Le Fay 4: Second draft time! 

Cheers,


--Realm

Comments

Popular Posts