Art - Life Drawing 5/16

I am on a bit of spring vacation right now, so I've been able to attend classes lately, like dancing. I'm also revising my manuscript for submission this summer. (Much art projects in the works, too -- I'll keep you all updated on 'em once completed.) Also, I've been able to attend life drawing sessions...Haven't been in so long!

I drew two models last week -- both opposites. One had long, black dreads and many tattoos. The next had short, blonde hair and no tats. I found myself making many dark smudges for the first and cleaner lines for the second. Does it have to do with the hair-do?



I repeat...I have not gone in a long time.

If any of you are interested in pursuing art, I highly recommend attending life drawing to practice!


Realm

Comments

Popular Posts